7thA, Seventh Abstract

Aye buddy, log in!
- Fhrosty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

7thA, Seventh Abstract

Aye buddy, log in!
- Fhrosty

7thA, Seventh Abstract

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seventh Abstract; Variety Gaming Community

Want to endorse an applicant? (Endorsment Application isnide)

Fhrosty
    Fhrosty
    Founder
    Founder

Want to endorse an applicant? (Endorsment Application isnide) Empty Want to endorse an applicant? (Endorsment Application isnide)

Post by Fhrosty Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:23 am

To endorse an applicant you need to post on their application and state that you are endorsing them, and then afterwards answer all the questions given in the example below. You can copy/paste this template and edit it as a reply in the application of the person you want to endorse.

Example:

I, 7thA Fhrosty, endorse Kung Fu Panda!

How much time have you spent with the applicant, in-game or out
    I have played for over two weeks with the applicant.

What was your first impression of the community member? Did it change at all over time? If so, how?

At first, I thought that Kung Fu Panda was quite childish.  However, after spending some time with him I have realised that he has many great qualities.  His passion for food only rivals mine.  His competitive nature is something that is not seen right away, but it emerges fairly quickly.  He is very passionate about the things he sets his mind to and I have had many fun nights playing with Panda. I believe Kung Fu Panda has the potential and drive to become an exceptional 7thA Member that his division can look up to.

What was your favorite moment with them (in-game or out?
    My favourite moment with Kung Fu Panda was when we have learned how to bring out his potential.  The game we played with him, has shown us not only how talented he really is, but also how quick his reflexes are.

What makes this applicant a good fit for Seventh Abstract?
    Kung Fu Panda is a great fit for Seventh Abstract because of the many talents he brings to the table.  Some of them including dedication, passion, personality, and most of all, his ability to give me a run for my money in our favourite game.
    How could they improve to be a better potential community member?
    The best advice I could give Kung Fu Panda is to be more active on the forum, I rarely see him posting.

Anything else we should know about this applicant? Any skills or talents that no one else knows yet?
    He is number one kung-fu master in the world!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:14 pm